PROTECTIVE MEASURES IN OUR PRACTICE
Our first priority is always the well being of our patients & collegues.
We have made some changes in our practice to ensure your safety.
- After speaking with you on the phone we will advise if a face-to-face appointment is needed and our friendly receptionist will book you in and explain the arrival process to you. If you can, we may ask you to pay over the phone and complete some registration forms via email prior to your visit.
- On the day of your appointment when you arrive at the practice please ring the bell. Please wherever possible come to the practice alone. A nurse will then greet you at the door.
- You will have your temperature checked and will be asked to use our hand sanitiser.
- If your temperature is over 37.8 degrees you will be asked to attend on a different day.
- If your temperature is under 37 .8 degrees the nurse will confirm your details, check your medical history, complete a short Covid19 questionnaire and take you through to the surgery.
- Once in the surgery we will then discuss how we can help you and what your concerns are.
- The dentist will proceed with the assessment and agree the best treatment with you and carry out treatment if appropriate and agreed.
- The nurse will then lead you out of surgery and ask you to again use the hand sanitiser.
- If additional payment is necessary, you can do so at reception, contactless payments are available.
- You will then be checked out of the practice ensuring minimum contact with other patients and practice staff.